Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet, good to hear!! Yeah I didn't roll in until around 2:00pm. A friend and I ran up to the All-Pontiac show in Davisburg first and then down to Baker's.
    West Michigan Pontiac Club

"A Camaro looks like it can kick your a**, a Trans Am is coming over to do it"

Comment

• Originally posted by 92conv View Post
      Sweet, good to hear!! Yeah I didn't roll in until around 2:00pm. A friend and I ran up to the All-Pontiac show in Davisburg first and then down to Baker's.
      That was my clubs show. I hated that it was on the same day. I hope that doesn't happen again next year.
      DynoDave
      POCI # 72200

1988 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Comment

• Heard this car was for sale again, good thing he wont sell it since I am scaring all his potential buyers away
        92conv likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren View Post
          Heard this car was for sale again, good thing he wont sell it since I am scaring all his potential buyers away
          trying to sell so I can buy another fbody, preferably a manual trans this time lol.
          "Project Shadowfax" <- Clicky Clicky

1984 Pontiac Trans Am (15th Anniversary Edition)
          L69 (High Output 5.0) / 700r4 Auto Trans

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdseibe View Post

trying to sell so I can buy another fbody, preferably a manual trans this time lol.
            Swap it
            Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

• I understand the desire for a manual shift car......I have the same itch. GLWS hope it goes to another good home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdseibe View Post

So you want another fbody with the other one still in your garage? Although a manual swap is easy and can be done, I have a manual thirdgen in the garage, how do you feel about camaro's?

lol

Comment

• I think I've convinced him to stay with Pontiacs......once you go Firebird/TA you can never go back. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by MP81 View Post

Swap it
                    I've thought about doing a swap, but me being me, I can't just do the minimum, if I go through all the effort to swap, I wouldn't be satisfied with doing a T5 swap, I would want to do a T56, and if I go through all that effort, I would want to do something to the engine too, probably swap in a 350, and after all that I might be at a point with where I want to be with the car, but that is just more effort than I want to do right now, basically just want a fun stickshift car that I don't have to work on right now (that's what the 77 is for haha)

Originally posted by 92conv View Post
                    I understand the desire for a manual shift car......I have the same itch. GLWS hope it goes to another good home.
                    every fbody I've owned has been an auto, I am ready to have a manual transmission V8, this car has been fun, just ready to move onto something that fits me a little better.

Originally posted by Darren View Post

So you want another fbody with the other one still in your garage? Although a manual swap is easy and can be done, I have a manual thirdgen in the garage, how do you feel about camaro's?

lol
                    Yea the 77 is a long term project, at this point I kind of just want the one project, and then the other will just be something fun I can drive around in, tired of the whole 2 projects thing. ehhh, I know how you beat on that car LOL!

Originally posted by 92conv View Post
                    I think I've convinced him to stay with Pontiacs......once you go Firebird/TA you can never go back. LOL
                    haha! I have totally been looking at T/A's for my next car!

Comment

• Yes you know how I beat on that car and its STILL running strong and hard. Running a lot longer then most peoples builds on here and I drive it like it was intended. Well did drive it, hasnt left the garage once since the Rodgers show and is now again being used as a shelf for boat parts lol .
                      Jdseibe likes this.

Comment

• I think it's going to sell.......and if I can say this without sounding like a complete pompous ass, it's selling for a significant amount more than that '82 Camaro would've ever brought. Congrats Jeremy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 92conv View Post
                          I think it's going to sell.......and if I can say this without sounding like a complete pompous ass, it's selling for a significant amount more than that '82 Camaro would've ever brought. Congrats Jeremy!!
                          haha thanks! the bid is getting up there, Im hoping someone follows through and actually buys the car, its a good looking car with lots of potential, and I hope people can see that. the only thing thats putting the value up is that it IS a 15th anniversary, its special. I'm a little sad to let it go lol

Auction for reference:
                          http://www.ebay.com/itm/112451116609

Comment

• Agreed, if it wasn't a 15th Anniversary it wouldn't be bringing as much. Proof that my statement was true a couple years ago when I said that investing your money into it would net a better return in the end .......it also doesn't hurt that there's two others on Ebay right now in far worse shape for not much more $$.

Comment

• Welp, sale ended and the guy backed out, lovely, now to deal with trying to get my account recredited to try and relist.

the guys response...
                              Hello Sir, I am glad that I won the auction for the Pontiac trans am.

Unfortunately a few days ago I suffered a stroke that disabled the right side of the body,and I can,t drive or operate any machine while on physical therapy
                              I am so sorry about this and when I get well and you still have the car I want to buy it.
                              Best Regards

Comment

• That sucks.

And regardless of if the reasoning is real or not, that first line sounds sketchy as hell.
                                Gone but not forgotten: 1986 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

"You shall ride eternal. Shiny and chrome."

Comment

Working...
                                X