X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space at Motown Muscle 2015 Woodward Lot for anyone interested

Hey guys, I wanted to share another parking opportunity with you. I am also a member over on Motown Muscle. I know some of you are on that site as well. We have a parking lot just south of 11 mile (and within walking distance or a short drive to the Camaro Corral). We have about 20 spots left in the parking lot. It is $55 if you are already a member over there, $65 for guests or for $70 you get a spot and a 1yr club membership. Membership gets you additional deals on the track rental (coming up in October).

Food, drinks and we usually have a porta potty are included in the cost. You are free to come and go as you please from the lot. If interested details are in the link below. ANyone is welcome. If you just have a DD, we can still park you in the lot. There are 2 rows so we put the nicer cars up front and the DD's in the back. Last year they also gave us the parking spots right on Woodward too.

http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showt...ng-Aug-15-2015**

Just wanted to share to help some others out and to fill up our lot. We always have a lot of fun with everyone hanging out all day. The club cooks lunch and dinner and there are always tons of snacks to nibble on throughout the day as well. Cost is the same for just you or if you bring your family. We just need a rough headcount when you sign up so Nick knows how much food to buy.

Hope to see everyone out! Feel free to stop by and say hi if you are passing by as well.
    My Toys: Hugger Orange 1999 Z28 6-Spd Twin Turbo
    1937 Chevy Extended Cab Pick-up (One of a kind)
    Future Toy: Orange Ultima GTR or SLC

We're down to 3 spots left on the lot! Gonna be a good time with a full lot!
    My Toys: Hugger Orange 1999 Z28 6-Spd Twin Turbo
    1937 Chevy Extended Cab Pick-up (One of a kind)
    Future Toy: Orange Ultima GTR or SLC

Comment

Working...
    X